Quest Academy is committed to hiring the very best candidates when positions become available. Therefore, Quest seeks to hire teachers and staff who will contribute to a school environment that provides academic and creative challenges, honors excellence in teaching and learning, and respects differences in individuals.
Quest Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, sexual identity, age, religion or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Quest Academy complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled persons. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process are requested to contact the Quest Academy Director of Finance & Operations in order to arrange such accommodation.
You may submit a copy of a current resume; however an application must be completed in full in order to be considered for employment. Failure to complete all sections may disqualify you from consideration for employment.
The school requires of each new employee evidence of freedom from communicable disease, including tuberculosis. This evidence shall consist of a tuberculin skin test and, if appropriate, an x-ray performed by a physician licensed in Illinois or any other state to practice medicine in all its branches, an advanced practice nurse who has a written collaborative agreement with a collaborating physician that authorizes the nurse to perform health examinations, or a physician assistant who has been delegated the authority to perform health examinations by his or her supervising physician not more than 90 days preceding the date on which the report of the test results is presented to the school's chief administrator.
- After School Program Staff
- Substitute Teacher
- Part-Time Administrative Assistant to Admissions/Marketing
Quest Academy, a private school for academically gifted children in Palatine, is seeking experienced staff to work in the Extended Day Program. The hours are 3:00 - 6:00 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and 2:30 - 6:00 pm on Wednesday. It is not necessary to work all five days; availability exists for select days on a regular schedule. There are opportunities to work with children in PreK-K, first-third, and fourth-eighth grade. The program begins on Wednesday, August 21. Salary starts at $10.00/hr and increases with experience. All applicants must be First Aid and CPR certified (or show enrollment in certification class).
Please send completed application (see below):
Fax Number: 847.202.8085
The Quest Extended Day Program staff are responsible for the well-being and supervision of preschool and elementary age children. We provide a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment where children can enjoy both free play and planned activities.
Monitor student daily attendance.
Set-up and clean-up program in cafeteria on a daily basis.
Help plan, prepare and implement daily snacks and activities for children.
Supervise recreational and snack periods.
Attend the three full-day programs offered during the academic year.
Other duties as assigned by the Extended Day Program Director.
Quest Academy is looking to add qualified people to its substitute teacher list.
Substitutes must have a Bachelor’s Degree and be an experienced teacher.
Quest Academy provides gifted children in grades preschool through eighth grade with a challenging curriculum in a nurturing environment. Our program emphasizes sound character along with scholarship and creativity in both academics and the arts. Quest is seeking an innovative, self-motivated Administrative Assistant to join our Admissions & Marketing team to help new and prospective parents learn about how our school can be a great fit for their child.
The Admissions/Marketing Administrative Assistant position is a part-time, 12 month position, offering a flexible schedule working approximately 20 - 25 hours per week. This position reports to the Director of Enrollment Management.
The Admissions/Marketing Administrative Assistant will:
- Serve as administrative support for the Director of Enrollment Management (DEM), coordinating appointments, parent communications and events.
- Work closely with the DEM to ensure that project tasks are prioritized appropriately and deliverables are completed prior to project deadlines.
- Along with the DEM, manage large and small communications, including physical mailings as well as communications via electronic and social media outlets.
- Prepare accurate reports and presentations, pulling data from multiple sources.
- Coordinate scheduling of testing and visit days for prospective students.
- Coordinate and represent Quest at various promotional events.
- Manage accurate data entry as well as electronic and paper files.
- Coordinate smaller projects as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate in the creative and strategic marketing process.
- Considerable tact, discretion and integrity to effectively interface with contacts both internally and externally.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to pay close attention to details
- Proficient in Google Suite (docs, sheets and slides) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) products.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and follow through on deliverables (with or without supervision).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability and willingness to maintain up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- Prior Admissions, Marketing or Customer Service experience a plus.
- Experience with Senior Systems or Ravenna a plus.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.