Preschool (3 year olds)
half day (8:30 AM - 12:00 PM)
full day (8:30 AM - 3:30 PM)
through 8th Grade
New Family Legacy Fee
In addition to tuition, new families are charged a one-time New Family Legacy Fee the first year they enroll. In order to fulfill the Quest Academy mission, maintain the value and excellence of our educational experience, and build upon the strong foundation laid by generous families in years' past, the New Family Legacy Fee honors the commitments of alumni families and current families whose contributions of time, talent, and treasure helped found, purchase, renovate, and expand our campus.
New Family Legacy Fee:
New Family Legacy Fee:
through 8th Grade $1,500
Questions regarding tuition, payment schedules, and financial aid should be directed to:
Director of Finance & Operations
- We offer several tuition payment schedules: in full, in three installments or in ten installments.
- Financial Aid is available for qualifying families. Awards are based on need and are determined by the School's Financial Aid Committee. See the link below for more information about applying for Financial Aid.
- Tuition loans are available from our NAIS partner, Springstone Financial LLC. Information and an application at https://yourtuitionsolution.com/family.
- The Invest in Kids Act created opportunities for donors to fund needs-based scholarships and receive Illinois tax credits. It also allows for parents to apply for those needs-based scholarships to use toward private-school tuition. Click here for more details.
- 529 Plans - 2018 Tax law changes expanded the use of 529 Plans; those funds can now be used for K-12 education (in addition to college) costs. Click here for more details. Limitations do apply, so consult your tax advisor for advice.
Quest offers need-based financial aid to families on an annual basis. We use School and Student Services (SSS) to process financial aid applications and provide us with an objective estimate of potential aid awards. Our Financial Aid Committee then reviews all aid awards, and determines awards based on relative need and our available budget.
To apply for financial aid, please see the information in the “Financial Aid Application Process” below.
For further information and to begin your financial aid application, please follow the steps outlined here:
Financial Aid Application and Tuition Loan Information