Preschool (3 year olds)
half day (8:30 AM - 12:00 PM)
Preschool (3 year olds)
full day (8:30 AM - 3:30 PM)
through 8th Grade
New Family Legacy Fee
In addition to tuition, new families are charged a one-time New Family Legacy Fee the first year they enroll. In order to fulfill the Quest Academy mission, maintain the value and excellence of our educational experience, and build upon the strong foundation laid by generous families in years' past, the New Family Legacy Fee honors the commitments of alumni families and current families whose contributions of time, talent, and treasure helped found, purchase, renovate, and expand our campus.
New Family Legacy Fee: Preschool
New Family Legacy Fee: Junior Kindergarten
through 8th Grade
Questions regarding tuition, payment schedules, and financial aid should be directed to:
Finance & Operations
- We offer several tuition payment schedules: in full, in three installments or in ten installments.
- Financial Aid is available for qualifying families. Awards are based on need and are determined by the School's Financial Aid Committee. See the link below for more information about applying for Financial Aid.
- Tuition loans are available from our NAIS partner, Springstone Financial LLC. Information and an application at https://yourtuitionsolution.com/family.
- The Invest in Kids Act created opportunities for donors to fund needs-based scholarships and receive Illinois tax credits. It also allows for parents to apply for those needs-based scholarships to use toward private-school tuition. Click here for more details.
- 529 Plans - 2018 Tax law changes expanded the use of 529 Plans; those funds can now be used for K-12 education (in addition to college) costs. Click here for more details. Limitations do apply, so consult your tax advisor for advice.
Quest offers need-based financial aid to families on an annual basis. We use School and Student Services (SSS) to process financial aid applications and provide us with an objective estimate of potential aid awards. Our Financial Aid Committee then reviews all aid awards, and determines awards based on relative need and our available budget.
To apply for financial aid, please see the information in the “Financial Aid Application Process” below.
- Step-By-Step Guide to Apply for Financial Aid
- Who receives tuition assistance?
- How much aid is granted?
click on the green “Complete Your PFS” button.
Quest Academy's code is 2663.
Assistance with the SSS website is available
M-F 9:00-8:00 and Saturdays 9:00-4:00
by calling 800-344-8328.
UPLOAD ReQUIRED FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS to the SSS website upon completing the pFS
Required documents include:
Form 1040 and all schedules
The application and supporting documents are reviewed by the financial aid committee and the decision is shared with the family.
If the family qualifies for financial assistance the contract will be adjusted to reflect the aid award and a new signature will be required to accept the adjusted amount.
Quest Academy provides tuition assistance to families with children in preschool through eighth grade who demonstrate financial need through the financial aid application process.
Presently, about 30% of our students receive assistance of varying amounts. While the budget for tuition assistance is generous and the School is able to meet the needs of many new families, it is not always possible to offer grants to all who apply. Students receiving tuition assistance must be in good academic standing and display good citizenship.
Quest Academy considers each family individually using the guidelines set forth by administration and the data as reported by the family. The maximum award that Quest Academy is prepared to offer to those families who qualify for the highest need is 50% off the full tuition amount. Families must be prepared to contribute the remaining balance after the award is accepted.
For further information and to begin your financial aid application, please follow the steps outlined here:
Financial Aid Application and Tuition Loan Information