The West Campus
We believe that outdoor learning opportunities are important, and complement the classroom experience. Our faculty wanted to bring what we do inside outside. Part of preparing a child for the broader world is ensuring awareness of connections to the physical worlds. Appreciation of the outdoors for exercise, fresh air, teamwork, and new environments all begin in youth.
- Nearly four-acres of land.
- A field for sports, recreation, and education.
- An amphitheater for performing, story-telling, and learning.
- Outdoor classrooms for teaching, science experiments, star-gazing, ‘archeological digs’.
- A multi-sport court for basketball, volleyball and more.
- Using water retention ponds for biology, native grasses, attracting butterflies.
- A secure, accessible facility for concessions, restrooms, and storing equipment.
- A new parking lot, and crosswalk across Plum Grove Road to assure the West Campus is safe and inviting.
- A home-field advantage for Quest families. Less travel, more time for what matters.